As a well-rounded team, we have extensive experience in land development design and permitting, drainage studies, and regulatory compliance. These include environmental resource permits, FEMA permitting, local development permitting, and expert witness services. Our multi-disciplinary professionals are experts in planning, surveying, landscape architecture, GIS, and geological and hydrological services.
Project Land Use
- Local, Federal, and State Permitting
- Annexation Request Preparation and Processing
- Preliminary Subdivision Plan Preparation and Processing
- Due Diligence Report Preparation
- DRI Coordination
- Community Development District (CDD)
- Engineering Representation
- Surface Water Management Design
- Water, Sewer, and Irrigation System Design
- Roadway and Drainage Design
- Surveying and Landscape Architecture
- Expert Witness Testimony
- Construction Observation and Certification
- Amenity/Clubhouse Expansions
As Certified Floodplain Managers (CFMs), we provide crucial floodplain mapping services that have saved property owners millions in insurance premiums and we have achieved a 100% success rate for submittals made to FEMA. These services include flood zone modifications, flood protection analysis, CRS support, hydrologic restoration, drainage studies, no-rise certifications, and expert witness testimonies.
Stormwater Management and Design
As experts in drainage studies with a superior ability to analyze water management, J.R. Evans Engineering has achieved EPA-approved water quality on countless sites. We maintain compatibility and minimize interference with existing drainage patterns, while controlling the flooding of properties and mitigating flood events as well as the impact of stormwater runoff. Our collection systems always support surroundings, particularly habitats, streambank channels, and groundwater.